You might love lemonade and lemon chicken, but your skin and hair love lemons even more. They have an amazing range of beauty benefits, As lemon is rich in vitamin c, vitamin B, phosphorus and carbohydrate and is very helpful to enhance your beauty. The nutrients found in lemon juice can help increase your skin and health. It takes care of your skin from inside and out of health.Here are some benefits of lemon.
The natural acid of lemon removes dead skin cells, masks signs of age, irritates the wrinkles and clears the palpable facial. Acidity absorbs lubrication and cleanses the pores without removing the balance of natural oil.
Benefits of Lemon juice for shiny and unblemished skin :
- Skin care with lemon: If your skin is oily then using lemon can help you overcome many types of skin problems. Lemon causes the skin to damage the skin without any harm. This removes stains and reduces skin cleansing. That is why women with such skin can feel free to use lemons on the skin.
- Get rid of dead skin : If you want to remove Dead Skin from the face then lemon for face is very beneficial. Dead skin keeps accumulating in the dehydration layer of the skin, due to which the skin becomes lifeless by losing its brightness, it does not even cause the skin to breathe. Mix the rose water in lemon juice, apply it on the face with a light hand and after washing it for 5 minutes, wash with plain water. Your skin will be as bright as before.
- Get rid of black stains and pigmentation: As soon as you apply lemons on the affected area, you will find decrease in your stain. Citric acid of lemon helps in bleaching and cleansing the skin.
- Get rid of acne : Lemon is a great way to lighten the marks of grains. Just rub the lemon peel on your face and after 10 minutes leave it washed with cold water. Repeat this process for a few days when you feel the change.
- Anti age masks with lemon: Make a thick mix of lemon juice, almond oil and honey. Put it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes. Leave the lemon juice once in hot milk and the second time glycerin in the alternate order on the face in different nights and for the whole night. Experience the difference by washing in the morning. It will reduce the wrinkles and thin lines near the eyes. The removal process of lines and wrinkles is slow and it will take time.
- Toner: Make a mixture of lemon juice, water, witch hazel and vodka, and remove excess oil from your oily skin and apply it for skin color.
- Moisturizer : An entire moisturizer can be made by mixing equal amount of lemon juice, milk or milk, and can be applied on dried areas. Leave it after 15-20 minutes and wash.
- Nail strengthener: Have you been getting too many gel manicures? Make a mixture of your favorite cooking oil (try olive oil) with lemon juice, and soak your nails. This is a good practice if your nails are dry and brittle, but it’s also a great way to help fix nails that have yellowed.