Everytime you EAT or DRINK, you are either feeding disease or fighting it. So, if you want to fight disease this SUMMER, you should take great care of your health and eat things that make sense of coolness in your mind.You should eat fruits that are especially available in the summer because they contain lot of nutritious ingredients and water in it.By eating these fruits, you will get all the Healthy Fruits to Stay Cool this Summer and they will protect you from diseases that arises in summer.In summer, you should have all such fruits in your fridge that contains a lot of water, like watermelon, orange, grapes, etc.
Here are some Healthy Fruits to Stay Cool this Summer:
- Watermelon: Watermelon contains a lot of water in it, which will keep you hydrated in summer. This protects the skin from being damaged from the sun.
- Orange: Orange brings back the amount of potassium, which is lost in the form of sweat in the heat of the sun.
- Grapefruit: Thirst and hunger can be erased by eating grapes.
- Pineapple: To easily digest the amount of fat and protein in the body, you must regularly eat pineapple.
- Strawberry: Strawberry is the king of fruits which contains a lot of iron. Urinary tract can be corrected with intake of strawberries. This disease is common in summer.
- Lemon: Lemon contains Vitamin C, which strengthens the body. Add in some sugar, salt, lemon juice & water. Drinking this lemon mixture can remove water shortage and increase the strength of the body.
- Apricot: Apricot contains potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, beta carotene, iron and high fibre. You can eat it directly after taking out from your refrigerator.
- Banana: Banana contains a lot of potassium & Iron which will keep you active all day and provide energy.
- Amla: Amla also contains lot of Vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus and iron, which gives you strength to fight this summer and also gives glow on your skin.
- Blackberry: Blackberry fruit is an antioxidant that fights with free radicals. It is a very healthy fruit which helps in making the skin shine.
- Papaya: Papaya is a must fruit which should be eaten in summer. It is easily available everywhere.
- Coconut water: If you are hungry or thirsty, you may have coconut water. It contains vitamins, minerals and electrolytes that will hydrate and give a natural glow to your skin.
- Lychee: Lychee contains proteins, vitamins, fat, citric acid, phosphorus and iron. This is juicy and sweet fruit. A must have fruit in this summer.
- Kiwi: Kiwi has a lot of vitamin C in it, which is twice as big as an orange.