Everybody has a desire for shining and waving hair. And to maintain the beauty of hair, we begin to use many chemical products inadvertently, due to which our hair becomes rude and often start to fall. Here are Tips to find natural home remedies to reduce hair damage. You only have to take out 5 minutes from your daily routine to stop hair damage.
Reasons behind Hair Fall or Hair Breakdown:
- Dust: Dust is the main reason for hair damage and hair loss. If you can save your hair from dust, then you can save yourself from hair fall with natural home remedies to reduce hair damage.
- Shampoo: Shampoo with hard chemical may cause hair and may also weaken hair follicles.
- Gel, Spray: In order to give hair a new look, people often use gel, hair spray, which has chemi
cal, and such products can harm hair.
- Improper Diet: Like other body parts, hair also needs vitamins, minerals and proteins. Hair does fall due to not taking proper diet.
- Genetic Factors: Hair fall may also be caused due to genetic factors.
- Repeated Combing: Hair may also be broken due to repeated combing. Do not comb your hairs more than 2-3 times a day.
- Mental Disturbance: The main cause of hair fall in women may also be stress or mental disturbance.
Tips to Stop Uneven Hair Loss or Hair Damage:
The best way to prevent hair loss is to first strengthen the hair roots. So, here are some natural home remedies to reduce hair damage in just 7 days after applying it.
- First of all, stop using shampoo & hair dye, which has the maximum amount of detergent or chemical. Use one of the oils of Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, or Sarso Oil, which are completely natural and also strengthen the hair.
- If you are having dandruff, then boil neem leaves in water and cool it until it becomes lukewarm and then wash your hair regular with this water for 1 week. It eliminates hair loss and prevents baldness. After that, continue the use of neem water for 1 to 2 times per week. Neem is very much beneficial & it is also a very good antiseptic for hair.
- Avoid applying hair colour on your hairs very frequently. Instead, you may use natural henna to colour your hair. You may add a little amount of vinegar, and a little grated Bibhitaki (baheda in hindi) in natural mehandi which will form slight blackness in the color of henna and also increases the brightness of your hair.
- If your digestive system is not good, then the root of hair becomes weak which can cause hair fall, because hair is directly related to the stomach. So, if you want to use natural home remedies to reduce hair damage, you have to control your diet and include proper amount of vitamins, minerals & protein in your diet.
- Include salad, sprouts and seasonal fruits in your diet. Because High Protein Diet is very much needed for Long Hair Growth.